WELCOME TO WALTCO TOOLS, INC
NOW ACCEPTING ALL PHONE ORDERS (618) 259-5133
*DUE TO TARIFFS ON SOME ITEMS, ALL INTERNET PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WHEN NECESSARY.
The Tool Superstore!
Located in Wood River, IL, Waltco Tools is your resource for power tools, air tools, hand tools, automotive tools and other specialty tools. By stocking more than 200 brands in our 8,000-square-foot store, we can offer our competitive pricing.
Waltco Tools also services every tool we sell. If you purchased an air tool, power tool, hand tool, automotive tool or other specialty tool from us and it isn’t working for you, we can get it fixed.
Don’t forget to check out our Specials on the Home Page and the Closeout Section, where you can find a variety of deeply discounted tools at significantly low prices. We’re open six days a week if you’d like to stop by our store, just minutes south of Alton, Illinois or call in your order anytime. This internet site is ONLY a small % of our inventory!!!!
- (1) CRS180 Reciprocating Saw
- (1) 25618 1/4 In. Hex Impact Driver
- (1) DDS181 18V Compact Tough™ 1/2 In. Drill/Driver
- (1) GLI18V-420 Worklight
- (1) BC660 18V Charger
- (2) 2.0Ah Slim Pack Batteries
- (2) Belt Clips
- (2) Bi-Metal Reciprocating Saw Blades
- (1) Carrying Bag
- 5.4 SCFM at 90 PSI allows for quick compressor recovery times
- 200 PSI max tank storage pressure allows for longer air tool run times
- 78 dBA (tested per ISO3744) operational noise level for a quieter work environment
- Ehp Efficient high pressure technology delivers exceptional air-tool run times
- Oil free, maintenance free pump for convenient use; Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension cord (12 Ga. or heavier, 50 ft. or less) due to consistent amp draw requirements of the compressor
- Heavy-duty 4.5 gallon,hand-carry compressor
- Like new, factory-reconditioned compressor
- Constructed to withstand harsh job-site conditions
- Useful for carpenters and remodelers
- Oil- and maintenance-free pump
- 200 PSI with 5.2 SCFM @ 90 PSI
- 3.0 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump, 2.5 gallon tank and 200 max PSI
- Durable oil free pump provides extended maintenance-free operation
- Low 71.5 dB allows for quieter operation
- Low 12 amp draw motor provides easy start-up and reduces breaker tripping
- Lightweight (36 lbs), thin (12.5") and compact design is easy to carry and store