WELCOME TO WALTCO TOOLS, INC
This website is only a catalog. No purchases may be made from it.
*PRICES ONLINE ARE NOT GOOD IN STORE!!!!!
The Tool Superstore!
Located in Wood River, IL, Waltco Tools is your resource for power tools, air tools, hand tools, automotive tools and other specialty tools. By stocking more than 200 brands in our 8,000-square-foot store, we can offer our competitive pricing.
Waltco Tools also services every tool we sell. If you purchased an air tool, power tool, hand tool, automotive tool or other specialty tool from us and it isn’t working for you, we can get it fixed.
Don’t forget to check out our Specials on the Home Page and the Closeout Section, where you can find a variety of deeply discounted tools at significantly low prices. We’re open six days a week if you’d like to stop by our store, just minutes south of Alton, Illinois or call in your order anytime. This internet site is ONLY a small % of our inventory!!!!
- MAX RUNTIME: Powerful motor for maximum runtime.
- DRILL/DRIVER: DCD791 20V MAX* XR Lithium Ion Compact Brushless 1/2" Drill/Driver
- IMPACT DRIVER: DCF887 20V MAX* XR Lithium Ion Brushless 1/4" Impact Driver
- COMPACT DESIGN: Ergonomic, compact design allows for drilling and driving in tight spaces
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Among one of the lightest saws in its class at 8.8 lbs.
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: 3-mode LED light for visibility in dark spaces.3 LED lights embedded in front of tool with 20-second trigger release delay providing increased visibility in dark or confined spaces
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: Natural white LED provides accurate Color visibility, long life span, and stays cool to the touch
- CUSTOMIZED BRIGHTNESS: Three brightness settings to customize workspace illumination
- EXTENDABLE: Telescoping pole extends light head to 7 feet reduces shadows and glare
- WITHSTAND JOBSITE CONDITIONS: Tough shroud protects light head
- ENHANCED RUNTIME: Over 11 hours runtime
- New precise miter system
- Handle design for added portability
- 90 day money back guarantee
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication
- Powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- A revolutionary technology of super-fast lifting speed for professional mechanics.
- After the first pump reaches the lifting point, the Jack continues with extraordinary lifting speed to raise the load to the desired height.
- Rugged steel wheels and full swivel ball bearing casters.
- Innovative design of MagicLift offers a quicker lift for professional performance.
- Heavy gauge construction with rugged universal joint released valve for professional performance.
- U.S. Patented built-in by-pass device protects hydraulic system from overpumping damage.
- Metered release system allows for precise load control.
- Fast & Safe! - Extraordinary lifting speed with the One Stroke MagicLift U.S. Patent No. 5,755,099.
- CAPACITY (ton) 2-1/2
- MIN. HT. 3-3/4"
- MAX. HT. 20"
- HANDLE LENGTH 49-7/8"
- SADDLE DIA. 5-1/2"
- JACK SIZE LENGTH 29-3/4"
- JACK SIZE WIDTH 13-1/4"
- JACK SIZE HEIGHT 6-1/4"
DescriptionGreat for production shops, this 7" x 12" Metal-Cutting Bandsaw handles large jobs with ease. Features angle cutting to 45°, four blade speeds, internal coolant system, quick-setting vise, hydraulic downfeed control, and automatic shut-off. Wheels and a handle add mobility for even greater convenience.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, prewired 110V, single-phase, 12A/6A
- Blade size: 93" x 3/4"
- Max. capacity round @ 90°: 7"
- Max. capacity rectangular @ 90°: 7" x 12"
- Max. capacity round @ 45°: 5"
- Max. capacity rectangular @ 45°: 4-3/4" x 4-1/2"
- Blade speeds: 90, 135, 195, 255 FPM
- Coolant capacity: 2-1/2 gallons
- Automatic shut-off
- Hydraulic feed control
- Quick-positioning vise
- Built-in coolant system
- Chip tray
- Includes blade & vertical saw table
- Hydraulic ram assist (adjustable hydraulic downed assist)
- Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Footprint: 13" x 38"
- Overall size: 48"L x 16"W x 40"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 339 lbs.
DescriptionWe took the most popular bandsaw size and added many features found only on much larger and more expensive machines. Features such as extruded-aluminum fence and rails, quick-release blade tension, miter gauge, upper and lower ball bearing blade guides, enclosed cabinet stand, hinged wheel covers, 4" dust port, and a 1 HP motor are all standard. And, with its cast -iron frame and table, this bandsaw will be a reliable shop fixture for many years to come. An optional 6" extension block kit (D3348) is also available. CSA certified meeting CSA and UL standards!
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, prewired 110V, single-phase, TEFC, 1725 RPM, 11A/5.5A
- Blade size: 93-1/2" (1/8" to 3/4" wide)
- Precision-ground cast-iron table size: 14" x 14" x 1-1/2"
- Cutting capacity (throat): 13-1/2"
- Max. cutting height: 6"
- Table height above floor: 43"
- Blade speeds: 1800 & 3100 FPM
- Cast-iron frame and wheels
- Table tilt: 45° right, 10° left
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Cast-iron blade wheels
- Deluxe extruded-aluminum fence
- Ball-bearing blade guides
- Footprint: 18"W x 15-1/2"D
- Heavy-duty cabinet-type stand with storage space
- Quick-change blade release/tensioning
- Upper and lower ball bearing blade guides
- All ball bearing construction
- 4" dust port
- Includes one 3/8" blade, fence and miter gauge
- Fence scale with magnifying window
- Approximate shipping weight: 275 lbs.