Showing 1–12 of 156 results
- 20V MAX* 5.0AH XR Battery X2 , provides up to 10 Amp Hours of Capacity
- Charges all 12V, 20V and 60V MAX* batteries at a 4 amp charge rate
- Kit includes a Soft Bag for additional tool storage
- Batteries come with a 3 year Free Service Warranty
- (2) DCB205 5.0Ah batteries, (1) DCB115 Charger, Soft Bag
The FLEXVOLT 60V MAX* 7-1/4 in. Cordless Worm Drive Style Saw features a blade oriented to the left of the motor and the handle positioned at the rear of the saw to optimize line of sight when cutting. An electronic brake helps stop the blade after the trigger is released. Bevel capacity is 53° with stops at 45° and 22.5°. The saw achieves smooth, accurate cuts and long runtime with a durable, high-grade magnesium shoe and an efficient brushless motor.͍This Cordless Worm Drive Style Saw achieves 2-7/16 in. depth of cut at 90°. Hang the tool conveniently with the included rafter hook. This tool is also Tool Connect Tag-Ready™ so you can easily track it by attaching a Tool Connect™ Tag (Tag sold separately.) It's ideal for use in a variety of wood cutting applications such as oriented strand board (OSB), plywood, hardwoods, dimensional lumber, and flooring. Many of the professional contractors using this tool include framers, concrete formers, carpenters, and general contractors.͍DEWALT high powered cordless tools come standard with a 3-year limited warranty, 1-year free service contract and 90-day money-back guarantee.͍/ Purchase FLEXVOLT® 20V/60V MAX* batteries separately.
- 3/4 hp induction motor provides superior power for industrial grinding applications
- Rugged cast iron base and motor housing provide durability and prolonged life
- Motor runs at 3,600 rpm for high speed material removal
- Precision-machined aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work
- Rear exhaust ports in wheel guards for smoother operation; 12-1/2-inch distance between wheels for larger and longer grinding applications
- Brushless motor and engine design provides the power to sink both 1-1/2" and 2-1/2" fasteners
- Rapid cycle mode for speed, sequential mode for accuracy
- Tip probe guide for precision placement of fasteners
This is the lightest 10 in. wet tile saw in its class. At only 69 pounds, it can be moved on and off the job by just one person. It provides capacity for up to 25 in. rip cuts and 28 in. plunge cuts, as well as cutting 18 in. by 18 in. tile on a diagonal. The incredibly stable, rubber-matted cutting cart provides consistent accuracy to within 1/32 in. over 18 in. This tile saw is well known for excellent water containment, allowing for set up inside a home - a unique benefit not found on many 10 in. wet tile saws. Durable aluminum framing and stainless steel rails are built to stand up to the tough jobsite environment.
The D25481K 1-9/16" SDS Max Combination Hammer, with its durable and hard hitting German engineered mechanism delivers 6 joules of impact energy for fast drilling, even in the hardest concrete. The light weight design makes it ideally suited for horizontal serial drilling for #4 - #8 rebar, coring and chipping in any mid to upper wall and ceiling application. The Active Vibration Control® technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity.
- 6.1J's of impact energy provides the power to drill fast in the hardest of concrete
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Contro™l reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
With the D26960 LCD Heat Gun, adjust temperatures in 50-degree increments and avoid overheating with overload protection. Features an innovative kickstand for great stability and a lightweight, compact design.
- LCD display allows user to adjust temperature within 50-degree increments
- Built-in overload protection shuts the heating element down and prevents burn up
- Built-in hang ring adds a convenient storage feature
- Cord protector keeps the cord from tearing away from the housing
- Built-in innovative kickstand support provides greater stability and prevents tip over
- Ergonomic comfort grip provides greater comfort for long hours of use
- Lightweight and compact design weighs only 2.3 lbs
The D28715 14" Chop Saw w/ QUIK-CHANGE™ Keyless Blade Change System is powered by a 15 Amp motor for high performance without overheating. Features two tool-free systems: Quik-Change™ blade change system and Quick-Fence™ 45-degree adjustable fence reduces downtime with fast and accurate cuts.
- Compatible with most DEWALT 18V tools and allows for use of 20V MAX compact batteries
- Requires use of DEWALT 20V MAX charger
- Use with DCB201, DCB203, DCB203BT compact batteries