Showing 1–12 of 32 results
Meets or exceeds Department of Transportation (DOT) specifications regarding trailer breakaway and holding.requirements.
|Brake Capacity||1 or 2 axle trailers|
Width: 1 inch Length: 6 feet Breaking strength: 1200 lbs Safe working load: 400 lbs
Width: 1 inch Length: 15 feet Breaking strength: 1500 lbs Safe working load: 500 lbs
- Reduce the chance of damage when lifting polished, soft or painted objects
- Flat eyes are easy to rig and remove when the load is on the ground
- Heavy duty polyester webbing will not rot or tear when used in extreme conditions
- Capacity: 2 Tons [4,000 Pounds]
- 47" Length 2-1/2" Width
- Reduce the chance of damage when lifting objects with polished, soft, or painted finishes
- Heavy duty, polyester webbing will not rot or tear when used in extreme conditions
- Easy to rig and remove
- Length - 78-inch
- Maximum capacity - 5 tons
A coupler is the connection point mounted on the trailer which connects the trailer to the vehicle. When replacing a coupler there a few things that you have to know. First, what is the hitch ball size for the coupler. Secondly, what type of trailer do you have (Straight Tongue or A-Frame)? Lastly, what is the Gross Trailer Weight of the Trailer. These are the basic questions for finding the correct coupler replacement. Fulton couplers are of the highest quality steel construction featuring: Adjustable lock nut for proper ball tension, Locking hole in coupler handle and Positive locking trigger.
- Due to the large variety of couplers on the market, always consult an Authorized Dealer before any repairs.
|Ball Size||2 inch|
|Channel Width||2.5 inch|
- Straight Tongue Coupler
- 2.5 inch Tongue Width
- Gray Primer Finish