Showing 1–12 of 18 results
$599.99The Bosch 4100-09 10 In. Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand delivers both professional rip capacity and outstanding portability for a tool that can get the job done, wherever it is. The SquareLock Rip Fence is engineered for maximum trueness and great ease-of-use, with the fence able to easily glide along the rail for one-handed operation. The Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand has 8 In. treaded rubber-composite wheels and a collapsible design for easy transport and storage. It is jobsite-ready, with heavy-duty construction, and it has a powder-coat finish for longevity. The Smart Guard System is the first modular table saw blade guard, featuring a three-position adjustable riving knife, anti-kickback pawls and non-obstructed-view barrier guard assembly. The entire system attaches and detaches in seconds, will not interfere with work and stores on the tool. The table saw provides a 29 In. x 21-1/2 In. square tabletop with a 25 In. rip capacity for ripping 4 Ft. wide sheets goods in half; a 15-amp, 4.0-hp max motor that provides a no-load rpm rating of 3,650; and an integrated sub base that increases the tool life by protecting the table saw base.
- (1) Gravity-Rise™ Wheeled Table Saw Stand
- (1) 10 In. Carbide-Tipped Blade
- (1) Throat Plate Insert
- (1) Smart Guard System - Barrier-Guard Device and Anti-Kickback Pawls
- (1) Rip Fence
- (1) Miter Gauge
- (1) Push Stick
$599.99The Bosch-exclusive Axial-Glide™ offers wider cross-cuts, enhanced alignment and smooth glide for the life of the tool. The Bosch miter saw's 15 Amp motor delivers no-load speeds of 3,800 RPM for quick, accurate cuts in many materials. For added convenience and versatility, the saw is compatible with a variety of 12 In. blades and it has a clear lower guard to provide unobstructed cut-line visibility. The GCM12SD provides easy adjustments with upfront bevel and miter controls and detents at common angles. The saw's all-metal bevel lock lever and range selector are located up front to make bevel adjustments easy.
- (1) GCM12SD 12 In. Dual-Bevel Glide Miter Saw
- (1) Premium 12 In. 60-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Blade
- (1) Wrench
- (1) Toolless Vertical Work Clamp
- (1) Dust Bag/Assembly
- (1) Vacuum Adapter Elbow
- Integrated XPS Cross Cut Positioning System with LED light
- Powerful 15 amp motor delivers 3,600 RPM for extended power and durability.
- High visibility bevel scale that makes bevel adjustments fast and easy
- Largest vertical capacity of 6-1/2" and largest nested crown capacity of 6-5/8"
- Cam-lock with miter detent override
- Powerful 15 AMP, 20,000 RPM motor (10,000 RPM cutterhead speed) handles larger cuts in wider materials with ease
- Three knife cutter-head delivers 30% longer knife life and makes knife change faster and easier
- Two speed gear box allows users to change feed speed to optimizing cuts per inch at 96 or 179 CPI
- Fan-assisted chip ejection vacuums chips off of the cutter-head and exhausts them out of the machine
- Includes infeed and outfeed tables and an extra set of knives
- New precise miter system
- Handle design for added portability
- 90 day money back guarantee
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication
- Powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
DescriptionThis super heavy-duty Roller Stand features convenient hand knobs for fast height adjustment. Invaluable for supporting work on machines of varying heights. Adjusts from 26-5/8" to 45". Heavy pedestal base is stable and secure.
- 26-1/2" - 45" Tall
- 15-7/8" Wide Ball Bearing Rollers
- 250 lb. Capacity
- All-Steel Construction
DescriptionThis Drill Press Clamp adjusts quickly and easily to lock your workpiece in any position. The clamping pad pivots to conform to any workpiece, ensuring uniform pressure. 12" long and 5" capacity.
- 12" long
- 5" capacity
DescriptionThis fine-grained cast iron Cross Sliding Vise features dovetailed ways with adjustable gibs, steel jaws, and precision longitudinal travel and cross travel. Fixed jaw has a horizontal and vertical V-groove for holding round stock.
- 4" wide
- Dovetailed ways
- Adjustable gibs
- Longitudinal/cross travel
- Fixed jaw V-grooves
- Jaw size: 4"W x 1-1/4"D
- Mounting slot spacing: 4-3/4"
- Mounting slot width: 3/8"
- Max jaw opening: 3-3/4"
- Overall height: 6"
- Approximate weight: 22.7 lbs.
DescriptionThis Angle Vise offers a full 90° adjustment from horizontal to vertical with easy-to-read scale and indexing pin set for every 15°. Dovetailed trunnions with lock handle ensure stability and precision-cut Acme threads and polished guide rod ensure accuracy. Capacity is 3-3/4". Jaws measure 4-1/8" wide. 6-3/8" distance between mounting slots.
- 4-1/8" wide
- 3-3/4" capacity
- Full 90° adjustment
- Indexing pin set every 15°
- Dovetailed trunnions
- Precision-cut Acme threads
- Polished guide rod
- 6-3/8" distance between mounting slots
DescriptionWe took the most popular bandsaw size and added many features found only on much larger and more expensive machines. Features such as extruded-aluminum fence and rails, quick-release blade tension, miter gauge, upper and lower ball bearing blade guides, enclosed cabinet stand, hinged wheel covers, 4" dust port, and a 1 HP motor are all standard. And, with its cast -iron frame and table, this bandsaw will be a reliable shop fixture for many years to come. An optional 6" extension block kit (D3348) is also available. CSA certified meeting CSA and UL standards!
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, prewired 110V, single-phase, TEFC, 1725 RPM, 11A/5.5A
- Blade size: 93-1/2" (1/8" to 3/4" wide)
- Precision-ground cast-iron table size: 14" x 14" x 1-1/2"
- Cutting capacity (throat): 13-1/2"
- Max. cutting height: 6"
- Table height above floor: 43"
- Blade speeds: 1800 & 3100 FPM
- Cast-iron frame and wheels
- Table tilt: 45° right, 10° left
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Cast-iron blade wheels
- Deluxe extruded-aluminum fence
- Ball-bearing blade guides
- Footprint: 18"W x 15-1/2"D
- Heavy-duty cabinet-type stand with storage space
- Quick-change blade release/tensioning
- Upper and lower ball bearing blade guides
- All ball bearing construction
- 4" dust port
- Includes one 3/8" blade, fence and miter gauge
- Fence scale with magnifying window
- Approximate shipping weight: 275 lbs.
DescriptionThis Heavy-Duty Combination Sander uses a 6" x 48" belt, a 12" disc, and a 1-1/2 HP motor to tackle your tougher sanding operations. Unlike many belt-driven sanders that require adjustments, the SHOP FOX® W1712 uses a direct ball bearing drive from the motor to the sanding disc and belt to deliver a maintenance and vibration free positive torque flow. For increased sanding versatility and control, both cast iron tables accept the miter gauge.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 1725 RPM, 10.5A
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables (2)
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 48"
- Disc: 12" (Disc is computer-balanced cast aluminum)
- Belt release: Quick change
- Sanding belt speed: 1066 FPM
- Disc speed: 1725 RPM
- Switch: ON/OFF toggle with removable safety key
- Stand: Cabinet style
- Heavy-duty miter gauge
- Powder-coated finish
- Dust ports: 2" and 2-1/2"
- Ball bearing construction
- CSA certified
- Approximate shipping weight: 178 lbs.
DescriptionDesigned for portability, the model W1727 1 HP Dust Collector can be moved from one machine to another when needed, instead of having to build an entire fixed dust collection system and running ducts to each machine. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #243–M91 and UL 1017–4th standards!
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, prewired 110V
- Motor amp draw: 9A/4.5A
- Air suction capacity: 800 CFM
- Static pressure: 5.67"
- Number of 4" intake holes: 1
- Impeller: 9" balanced steel, radial fin
- Bag capacity: 2.1 cubic feet
- Portable base size: 15-3/4" x 26"
- Bag size (diameter x depth): 14-3/4" x 24-3/8" (2)
- Powder-coated finish
- Height with bags inflated: 54-1/2"
- Standard bag filtration: 2.5 micron
- Approximate shipping weight: 59 lbs.