Showing 25–35 of 35 results
Compact leather design is ideal for trim and finish work, but also suitable for light framing. No holder for angle square. * Fastener Bags hold the tools and fasteners most often accessed with the left hand (nail sets, tri-square, cat's paw, driver bits, angle square, etc.) and are worn on the left side of the body. Specifications: * Pockets & Tool Holders: 8 * Weight: 1.5 lbs. * Main Bag: 7.5" x 8" * Outer Bag: 5.5" x 5"
Occidental Leather 6102 Pro Trimmer Tool Bag Compact design is ideal for trim and finish work, but also suitable for light framing. Holders inside for pencil, work knife, lumber crayon, and chisel. Exterior tool snap clip and heavy duty hammer loop.
This tool bag features holders for pencils, work knife, chisel, level, lumber crayon, plus a heavy duty hammer loop. Main tool bag corners are reinforced with our trademark OxyRed leather. Tool Bags hold the tools most often accessed with the right hand (hammer, pencils, utility knife, chisels, etc.) and are worn on the right side of the body.
- Designed with Hand Specific Tool Holders
- Belt is adjustable for seasonal size changes from 32" to 40"
- 12-oz. belting leather with steel roller buckle
- Padded two ply bags keep their shape
- Crafted of rugged commercial nylon, with high density neoprene padding, and leather components
- Features the removable High Mount Hammer Holder (5059) on rear
- A new, unique design for production carpenters.
- Main bags are 10" deep and feature a full leather boot along with a distinctive leather FatLip bag mouth.
- The leather FatLip keeps the bag formed, open, and protected against abrasion.
- Crafted from high density neoprene, rugged commercial nylon, and full grain leather.
- Unique signature tool bag design has 24 pockets and tool holders