Advantage Ratchet Chain Binders RBNDR250 1/4″
- All load bearing fittings are forged
- Quenched and tempered
- Entire assembly is powder coated
- Heavy duty swaged tube body
- One piece handle
- Load binders are DOT compliant
Our adjustable lever load binder features the ultimate in ease and versatility in a lever binder with the added safety of a self-locking handle. ProLok66™ has a built-in knurled adjustable nut feature so the binder doesn’t have to be repositioned on the chain (like standard lever binders) to achieve the best possible fit and perfect tension on the chain. The binder adjusts a full 2" to give the user optimum link location. No more problems getting that last extra half link hook-up. The handle's safety latch is automatically engaged when the handle is closed. This locks the handle in the closed position until it is released. This features makes our adjustable binder safer than standard lever binders. The convenient thumb-release latch is easy to use and has no loose parts to misplace.
- SCC loadbinders meet all DOT/CVSA/CCMTA requirements
- Special hook construction supports the load of the chain and will not bind.
- Loadbinders are heat treated and proof tested with forged heat treated hooks.
- The Working Load Limit 9400lb and is permanently marked on handle.