Showing 1–12 of 14 results
The 20V MAX* XR brushless cordless 1/4 sheet variable speed sander provides you with the power and runtime needed to get the job done. A variable-speed dial provides speed control from 8,000 – 14,000 OPM for a variety of jobs. One-handed locking dust bag attaches securely to the sander to aid in dust collection or the user can attach the sander directly to the DWV010 or DWV012 dust collectors (sold separately). Rubber overmold grip provides comfortable sanding. Paper clamp designed to hold paper securely and for ease of installation. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Brushless motor provides runtime and efficiency to get the job done
- Variable speed control from 8,000 – 14,000 OPM to match the speed to the application
- Low profile height allows user to get close to work surface for precise sanding
- Paper clamp designed to hold paper securely and allow for easy installation
- Dust-sealed switch to protect against dust ingestion for long switch life
- Texturized rubber overmold grip for comfortable sanding
- One-handed locking dust bag
- Dust port is designed to fit directly to the DWV010 or DWV012 dust collectors (sold separately)
- To attach dust port to other vacuum systems with 1-1/4 in. hoses, use DWV9000 universal quick connector (sold separately)
- Long dust chute (not included) Part Number N684701 for use with 6 Ah batteries and larger
- Up to 40 min. of continuous runtime†
Dewalt DCW210B 20V MAX* XR® 5 IN. BRUSHLESS CORDLESS VARIABLE-SPEED RANDOM ORBITAL SANDER (TOOL ONLY)$119.99
Our 20V MAX* XR 5 in. Brushless Cordless Random Orbital Sander provides the power and runtime needed to get the job done. A variable-speed dial provides ultimate speed control from 8,000 to 12,000 OPM for a variety of projects. One-handed locking dust bag attaches securely to the sander to aid in dust collection or the user can attach the sander directly to the DWV010 or DWV012 dust collectors. Its rubber overmold grip provides comfortable sanding. Replacing the 8-hole, hook-and-loop sanding paper is quick and easy. Battery and charger sold separately.
The DWE6423 5 in. Variable Speed Random Orbit Sander Kit with hook & loop pad has a 3 amp motor that delivers between 8,000 to 12,000 OPM. The separate counterweight reduces vibration and along with the rubber overmold grip provides comfortable sanding. A shorter design allows users to get closer to the work surface and the one-handed locking dust bag attaches securely to the sander to aid in dust collection or the user can attach the sander directly to the DWV010 or DWV012 dust collectors.
- Variable-speed belt sander with cloth dust bag; variable-speed dial 850-1,300 SFPM
- Belt and gear drive system transfers power from the motor to the sanding belt
- Designed for flush sanding up to vertical surfaces; dust bag swivels 360 degree
- Fingertip belt-tracking knob; quick-release belt-change lever
- Motor is located over platen for maximum performance and perfect balance
- 8 Amp motor, ac only
- variable-speed dial 850-1,300 SFPM
DescriptionThis Heavy-Duty Combination Sander uses a 6" x 48" belt, a 12" disc, and a 1-1/2 HP motor to tackle your tougher sanding operations. Unlike many belt-driven sanders that require adjustments, the SHOP FOX® W1712 uses a direct ball bearing drive from the motor to the sanding disc and belt to deliver a maintenance and vibration free positive torque flow. For increased sanding versatility and control, both cast iron tables accept the miter gauge.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 1725 RPM, 10.5A
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables (2)
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 48"
- Disc: 12" (Disc is computer-balanced cast aluminum)
- Belt release: Quick change
- Sanding belt speed: 1066 FPM
- Disc speed: 1725 RPM
- Switch: ON/OFF toggle with removable safety key
- Stand: Cabinet style
- Heavy-duty miter gauge
- Powder-coated finish
- Dust ports: 2" and 2-1/2"
- Ball bearing construction
- CSA certified
- Approximate shipping weight: 178 lbs.
DescriptionThis production style 12" Disc Sander is ideal for shaping and smoothing edges, squaring end-cuts and truing simple and compound miters. The precision ground cast iron table adjusts for bevel sanding up to 45° and the 1 HP totally enclosed fan cooled direct drive motor spins at 1,700 RPM, which is ideal for wood sanding applications. Uses 12" pressure sensitive adhesive sanding discs.
- Approximate shipping weight: 62 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- 0-45 degree table tilt
- 2" dust port
- Table size: 15-3/4" W x 4-1/2" D
- Ball bearing construction
- Powder-coated finish
- Overall height: 14-1/2"
- Paddle switch with disabling key
- Disc: 12" cast aluminum
DescriptionThis benchtop Oscillating Sander is ideal for smoothing edges after cutting with a bandsaw or scroll saw. Fifty eight oscillations per minute ensures even sanding and six sanding sleeve diameters let you sand a full range of inside curves down to 1/2-inch diameter. Includes: • 5 rubber sanding drums: 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2" and 3" • 6 sanding sleeves: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2" and 3" • 6 table inserts: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2" and 3" • 3 spindle washers: 5/8", 7/8" and 1-3/4"
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120V, 3.5A
- Spindle speed: 2000 RPM
- Oscillations per minute: 58
- Stroke length: 5/8"
- Sanding drum length: 4-1/2"
- Table size: 15" L x 11-1/2" W
- Dust port size: 1-1/2"
- Switch: Paddle ON/OFF with disabling key
- CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2–10 and UL 987–7 standards
- Approximate shipping weight: 33 lbs.