Showing 1–12 of 15 results
20,000 RPM Collet(chuck) size(in) 1/4
- 8,000 RPM motor provides high power for cutting and grinding applications
- Quick-Change Wheel Release allows for tool free wheel changes
- 2-finger trigger switch with lock-off button
- 2-position side handle for greater control, comfort & versatility
- DEWALT Brushless motor: delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- No load speed: max 9, 000 RPMs
- Blade brake: brake engaged when paddle switch is released, bringing the wheel quickly to a stop
- Warranty: backed by DEWALT 3 year limited warranty
DEWALT DCG413FB 5″ 20V MAX XR Brushless Paddle Switch Flat Head Angle Grinder with Kickback Brake (Bare Tool)$279.99
The Dewalt 5" 20V MAX XR Flat Head Angle Grinder (DCG413FB) delivers performance, durability, and safety in a conveniently portable tool. This cordless angle grinder has a thin gear case that allows for grinding in confined spaces and features an efficient, brushless motor that requires no brush changes. The E-Clutch system senses tool motion and automatically reduces motor torque when binding or pinching is detected for maximum safety.
- Brushless motor: requires no brush changes
- Easy-switch protection: for safety purposes, in the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool
- Kickback brake: engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages to quickly stop the wheel and shut the grinder off
- Quick stopping: brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
- DEWALT 3 year limited warranty
The FLEXVOLT 4-1/2 in.-6 in. Grinder with Kickback Brake is maximized for power and durability. It delivers 13-amp power with the portability and convenience of cordless through revolutionary FLEXVOLT technology. It comes with two FLEXVOLT 20V/60V MAX* batteries, a charger, and a kit bag.
- 13 Amp Equivalent Motor as Compared to a D28144 Corded Unit
- Brake engages when trigger is released, stopping speeds of 1.5 seconds with standard grinding wheel (4-1/2 in. x 1/4 in. Bonded abrasive wheel, non-hubbed)
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the grinder off.
- Anti-Rotation E-CLUTCH® System activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected, shutting down the motor.
- 9,000 RPM Speed allows the use of up to 6 in. wheels
- Allows for up to 6 in. wheel size for both cutting and grinding applications.
The 7 in. Medium Angle Grinder features a 13 Amp motor, delivering 2,250 MWO and 8,000 RPM for a variety of metal grinding and cutting applicatons.
- 13 Amp motor
- 8,500 RPM
- Guard can be adjusted to redirect sparks away from user
- Single-wrench wheel changes with spindle-lock button
- Runs off of AC/DC power
The DWE402N 4-1/2" (115mm) Small Angle Grinder W/ No Lock-On features three powerful systems for maximizing performance such as the Dust Ejection System for preventing damaging dust from entering the tool, One-Touch Guard™ for 360-degree rotation, and Quick-Change™ Wheel Release for easy wheel removal.