Showing 1–12 of 18 results
- 20V MAX* 5.0AH XR Battery X2 , provides up to 10 Amp Hours of Capacity
- Charges all 12V, 20V and 60V MAX* batteries at a 4 amp charge rate
- Kit includes a Soft Bag for additional tool storage
- Batteries come with a 3 year Free Service Warranty
- (2) DCB205 5.0Ah batteries, (1) DCB115 Charger, Soft Bag
- Brushless motor: provides the power of a corded tool
- Oil-Free pump: clean and convenient and one turn regulator for fast, accurate pressure adjustments
- Nails per charge: up to 1, 200 nails on one charge
- Portable: only 21.5 lbs for easy mobility
- Heavy duty roll cage for protection at job-site applications
- Dual speed ranges (0-600/0-2000) RPM for increased user flexibility provides a wide range of applications
- Compact front-to-back length (4 inches) allows users to fit into hard-to-reach spaces
- Multi-grip trigger provides comfort and convenience, allowing the user to get into tighter spaces
- Light weight at only 3.9 pounds to minimize user fatigue
- Powered by an Energy Star-qualified charger for a better environment
The DCD791B 20V MAX* XR® Li-Ion Compact Brushless Drill/Driver is lightweight and compact for working in tight spaces for long periods of time. High-speed transmission delivers 2 speed variations allowing users to choose the level of performance needed for various applications. Comfort grip adds balance and control.
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- Compact (6.9" front to back), lightweight (3.4 lb) design fits into tight areas
- High-speed transmission with two speed settings (0-550/0-2,000 RPM) delivers up to 30% faster application speeds
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance and tool control
- Metal 1/2" ratcheting chuck for superior bit gripping strength
- 3-Mode LED provides lighting in dark work environments up to 20 times brighter than previous model
- LED Spotlight Mode features 20-minute shutoff function allowing for extended work time in dark or confined spaces
- High performance transmission for fast application speeds and improved run-time
- High efficiency brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- 0-38,250 BPM for fast drilling in masonry materials
- 3-Mode LED light with Spotlight mode
- (2) DCB205 - 20V MAX* XR High Capacity Li-Ion Batteries (5.0Ah)
- DEWALT built brushless motor
- (2) 20V Max XR Lithium-Ion(4.0ah) batteries delivers more run time and capacity
- Compact, lightweight design for tight spaces
- 3-speed settings for versatility with Precision Drive for added control
- (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release
- DEWALT built brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime
- Compact and ergonomic with only 5.5" head length and 2 lbs (tool only)
- Variable speed trigger for added control
- Compact and ergonomic
- 3 LEDs provide visibility in darks areas of jobsite
- Brushless motor for superior performance
- Heavy-duty impact mechanism with max torque 700 ft./lbs., breakaway torque 1,200 ft./lbs.
- 3-speed selector switch for control
- LED work light
- Able to handle a 6ft drop
- Brushless motor: requires no brush changes
- Easy-switch protection: for safety purposes, in the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool
- Kickback brake: engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages to quickly stop the wheel and shut the grinder off
- Quick stopping: brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
- DEWALT 3 year limited warranty
The 20V MAX* Brushless 1-1/8 in. Rotary Hammer is a high-performance drill powered by a brushless motor and a durable German-engineered mechanism, delivering 3.0 Joules of impact energy. The lightweight design makes this tool ideal for forming, #3 to #5 post installed rebar dowelling, tilt wall support, rod hanging, beam & column anchorage, and steel stanchion mounting. It is part of the PERFORM and PROTECT™ product line, integrated with the SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL® System and becomes OSHA Table 1 Compliant when used with the DWH205DH On Board Extractor.
- 3.0 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling in concrete.
- SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL System reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without this feature.
- Lightweight design makes this tool ideal for forming, #3 to #5 post installed rebar dowelling, tilt wall support, rod hanging, beam & column anchorage, and steel stanchion mounting.
- OSHA Table 1 Compliant when paired with DWH205DH On Board Extractor.
- Brushless motor and durable German-engineered mechanism for efficient performance and runtime.
- Rotating Dial to set tool to a specific applicaiton mode - Drill, Hammer Drill, or Chip.
- Brushless motor for extended runtime and durability
- Active Vibration Control which significantly reduces vibration
- 2.1 Joules impact energy which provides corded power without the cord
- Retractable utility hook for convenient hanging and storage
- Includes (2) 20v Max 5.0ah batteries
- 6.1 Joules of impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- German engineered for quality and durability
- E-clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations - a perform and protect feature
- SHOCKS - active vibration control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A perform and protect feature
- Includes (2) 20V/60V max* flexvolt 9.0 Ah batteries