Occidental #5055 Stronghold Suspension System
- Designed with Hand Specific Tool Holders
- Belt is adjustable for seasonal size changes from 32" to 40"
- 12-oz. belting leather with steel roller buckle
- Padded two ply bags keep their shape
- Crafted of rugged commercial nylon, with high density neoprene padding, and leather components
- Features the removable High Mount Hammer Holder (5059) on rear
- This rugged 2-in-1 holder offers twice the tool capacity in the belt space of one item.
- Designed for professionals and weekend warriors. Add it to your tool belt or use alone.
- Sturdy 12 oz English Bridle Leather ensures years of endurance in the field.
- A new, unique design for production carpenters.
- Main bags are 10" deep and feature a full leather boot along with a distinctive leather FatLip bag mouth.
- The leather FatLip keeps the bag formed, open, and protected against abrasion.
- Crafted from high density neoprene, rugged commercial nylon, and full grain leather.
- Unique signature tool bag design has 24 pockets and tool holders
- Gear pocket clips to Stronghold suspenders (1546 or 5055)
- Adds tool carrying capacity and efficiency
- Keeps a smart phone safe and at the ready in a padded sleeve with secure Velcro flap
- Pockets and holders for pencils, notepad and divided pocket to keep common driver bits ready for use