Showing all 7 results
The Bosch BH2760VCB Brute™ Breaker Hammer weighs just 63 Lbs. but delivers 1,000 BPM and 35 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy, making it a powerhouse with the best concrete removal rate in its class. It is ready for such heavy-duty applications as foundation work or pipe laying. The breaker hammer with included cart is portable, running on any 115/120V AC/DC, 15 Amp outlet or 2,500-watt portable generator - no compressor needed. With Bosch's Active Vibration Control™ for more operator comfort, users can work longer to get more done. Service Minder™ Brush System shuts it off when it needs preventative maintenance.
The Bosch 11255VSR 1 In. SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme Rotary Hammer is a versatile, handy tool that features a robust 8.0-amp motor. From anchoring to large material breaking, it gets the job done right the first time. Engineered in the tradition of legendary Bulldogs, this powerful hammer delivers 2.0 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy and 0-5,800 no-load bpm, but it weighs just 6.7 Lbs. The multifunction mode selector allows users to easily select among three modes of operation: rotary hammer, rotation only and hammer only. To optimize the chiseling angle, it has Vario-Lock positioning that rotates and locks the chisel in one of 36 different positions. It is Bosch’s PRO+GUARD™ dust system, helping users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance. The hammer is designed with an ergonomic D-handle for comfort. It features a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting, and a Bosch-exclusive rotating brush plate, for equal power in forward and reverse. Busy pros with appreciate the tool's HammerHook, which allows the user to hang the tool on the job, and the SDS-plus® system provides for tool-free bit changes.
- (1) 11255VSR 1 In. SDS-plus® Rotary Hammer
- (1) Auxiliary Handle
- (1) Depth Gauge
- (1) Carrying Case
Bosch is the home of the world's best selling hammers. Bosch hammers have reduced vibration without any reduction in performance. The SDS-plus® rotary hammer, works harder, lasts longer, and vibrates less. It has the fastest chiseling and drilling in its class. In. addition, it provides the longest life, with lowest vibration levels.
- VERSATILE: The Bosch RH228VC Rotary Hammer offers three modes of operation including hammer drilling, chiseling, and drilling only. It provides 8.0 amps of power and delivers 2.4 ft.-lbs. of impact energy and increased drill capacity.
- CONTROL: The hammer provides a counter-balance vibration control for comfort during extended work. The vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism for lowest vibration levels in its class.
- SECURE: The Bosch RH228VC has an integral clutch which helps minimize torque reaction and will disengage transmission if the bit gets into a bind-up situation.
- CONVENIENT: The SDS-plus Bulldog Xtreme Max Rotary Hammer features Bosch's Vario-Lock positioning, allowing for adjustable chiseling into 40 different positions.
- DURABLE: The tool features a metal gear housing for increased jobsite durability.
The 20V MAX* Brushless 1-1/8 in. Rotary Hammer is a high-performance drill powered by a brushless motor and a durable German-engineered mechanism, delivering 3.0 Joules of impact energy. The lightweight design makes this tool ideal for forming, #3 to #5 post installed rebar dowelling, tilt wall support, rod hanging, beam & column anchorage, and steel stanchion mounting. It is part of the PERFORM and PROTECT™ product line, integrated with the SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL® System and becomes OSHA Table 1 Compliant when used with the DWH205DH On Board Extractor.
- 3.0 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling in concrete.
- SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL System reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without this feature.
- Lightweight design makes this tool ideal for forming, #3 to #5 post installed rebar dowelling, tilt wall support, rod hanging, beam & column anchorage, and steel stanchion mounting.
- OSHA Table 1 Compliant when paired with DWH205DH On Board Extractor.
- Brushless motor and durable German-engineered mechanism for efficient performance and runtime.
- Rotating Dial to set tool to a specific applicaiton mode - Drill, Hammer Drill, or Chip.
This 7 in. Rotary Polisher features a brushless motor for efficient performance and runtime. No-load speed of 800-2200 RPM with the variable-speed trigger and dial allow for use on cars, headlights, windshields, fiber glass, gelcoat, and for glass-polishing applications. The included 7 in. backing plate is recommended for most applications.
- Brushless motor for efficient performance and runtime
- 7 in. backing plate recommended for most applications
- No-load speed of 800-2200 RPM for all types of applications
- Variable speed on the trigger and dial helps to better control the tool during every step of the application
- Rubber gear case overmold reduces surface imerfections and improves gripping surface
- Can be held via the front grip or side handle