Showing 1–12 of 20 results
$599.99The Bosch-exclusive Axial-Glide™ offers wider cross-cuts, enhanced alignment and smooth glide for the life of the tool. The Bosch miter saw's 15 Amp motor delivers no-load speeds of 3,800 RPM for quick, accurate cuts in many materials. For added convenience and versatility, the saw is compatible with a variety of 12 In. blades and it has a clear lower guard to provide unobstructed cut-line visibility. The GCM12SD provides easy adjustments with upfront bevel and miter controls and detents at common angles. The saw's all-metal bevel lock lever and range selector are located up front to make bevel adjustments easy.
- (1) GCM12SD 12 In. Dual-Bevel Glide Miter Saw
- (1) Premium 12 In. 60-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Blade
- (1) Wrench
- (1) Toolless Vertical Work Clamp
- (1) Dust Bag/Assembly
- (1) Vacuum Adapter Elbow
The FLEXVOLT 60V MAX* 7-1/4 in. Cordless Worm Drive Style Saw features a blade oriented to the left of the motor and the handle positioned at the rear of the saw to optimize line of sight when cutting. An electronic brake helps stop the blade after the trigger is released. Bevel capacity is 53° with stops at 45° and 22.5°. The saw achieves smooth, accurate cuts and long runtime with a durable, high-grade magnesium shoe and an efficient brushless motor.͍This Cordless Worm Drive Style Saw achieves 2-7/16 in. depth of cut at 90°. Hang the tool conveniently with the included rafter hook. This tool is also Tool Connect Tag-Ready™ so you can easily track it by attaching a Tool Connect™ Tag (Tag sold separately.) It's ideal for use in a variety of wood cutting applications such as oriented strand board (OSB), plywood, hardwoods, dimensional lumber, and flooring. Many of the professional contractors using this tool include framers, concrete formers, carpenters, and general contractors.͍DEWALT high powered cordless tools come standard with a 3-year limited warranty, 1-year free service contract and 90-day money-back guarantee.͍/ Purchase FLEXVOLT® 20V/60V MAX* batteries separately.
This is the lightest 10 in. wet tile saw in its class. At only 69 pounds, it can be moved on and off the job by just one person. It provides capacity for up to 25 in. rip cuts and 28 in. plunge cuts, as well as cutting 18 in. by 18 in. tile on a diagonal. The incredibly stable, rubber-matted cutting cart provides consistent accuracy to within 1/32 in. over 18 in. This tile saw is well known for excellent water containment, allowing for set up inside a home - a unique benefit not found on many 10 in. wet tile saws. Durable aluminum framing and stainless steel rails are built to stand up to the tough jobsite environment.
The D28715 14" Chop Saw w/ QUIK-CHANGE™ Keyless Blade Change System is powered by a 15 Amp motor for high performance without overheating. Features two tool-free systems: Quik-Change™ blade change system and Quick-Fence™ 45-degree adjustable fence reduces downtime with fast and accurate cuts.
Handle all your pruning needs with the 20V MAX* XR Brushless Cordless Pole Saw. It comes equipped with an 8 in. bar and chain and features a high-efficiency brushless motor that delivers up to 96 cuts per charge. The well-balanced, durable pole shaft extends up to 10 ft. for a total reach of 15 ft. It has an auto oiling feature for added convenience and time savings. It also features metal bucking strips for a durable cutting grip and a tree hook allows you to easily remove pruned branches.
- Extension pole for up to 15 ft. reach
- Durable cutting grip to easily remove pruned branches with metal bucking strip and tree hook
- Brushless motor for up to 96 cuts per charge on a 4 in. x 4 in. pressure treated pine wood (with DCB204)
- 8 in. low-kickback, full-compliment bar and chain
- Auto oiling for low maintenance
- Comfort grip handle
The DEWALT 20V MAX* XR Brushless Cordless Pole Saw comes equipped with an 8 in. Bar and Chain to handle all of your pruning needs. It features a high efficiency brushless motor that delivers up to 96 cuts per charge. The well balanced design and durable pole shaft extends up to 10 ft. for a total reach of 15 ft. It has an auto oiling feature for added convenience and time saving. It also features metal bucking strips for a durable cutting grip and a tree hook allows you to easily remove pruned branches.
- Extension Pole for up to 15 ft. reach
- Metal Bucking Strip and Tree Hook for durable cutting grip & to easily remove pruned branches
- Brushless Motor for up to 96 cuts per charge on a 4 in. x 4 in. pressure treated pine wood
- 8 in. low kick back Full Compliment Bar and Chain
- Auto Oiling
- Comfort grip handle
Our 20V MAX* XR® Cordless Barrel Grip Jig Saw features an efficient motor for powerful performance and extreme runtime. Precisely control blade speed up to 3,200 spm with the variable speed trigger and dial, for professional results no matter what you're cutting. 4-position orbital action lets you adjust for optimal cutting of a variety of materials. A bright LED light illuminates dim work surfaces and makes it easy to follow cut lines. The updated all-metal, lever-action keyless blade clamp is designed for quick and easy blade changes of t-shank jig saw blades. Also keyless, the shoe bevel is easy to adjust with detents at 0°, 15°, 30°, and a positive stop at 45°. A removable shoe cover helps protect materials from scratches, and an integrated dust blower helps remove dust and debris from your line of sight as you cut.
- Brushless motor delivers efficient performance for longer runtime (vs. DCS331 Jig Saw)
- Compact size for easy grip and maximum control
- Bright LED light helps to illuminate dimly lit work surfaces
- Variable speed dial provide precise speed control
- All-metal, lever-action keyless blade change allows for quick and easy t-shank blade changes
- Integrated dust blower helps clear line of sight while cutting
- All-metal, keyless shoe bevel with detents at 0°, 15°, 30°, and a positive stop at 45° for easy adjustment
- No-mar shoe cover to help protect work surface from scratches
- 4-position orbital action provides control of cut quality and speed
- Accepts t-shank jig saw blades for optimal holding power
The DCS367B 20V MAX* XR® COMPACT Reciprocating Saw is a lightweight, compact saw designed to make cutting in between studs and in other tight spots easier than with traditional reciprocating saws. The brushless motor helps to provide up to 2.5x more run time** to get the job done. With a 1-1/8" stroke length and a variable speed trigger delivering up to 2,900 strokes per minute, this saw is fast and efficient. It also features a keyless, lever-action 4-position blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes in four directions for a variety of applications including flush cutting. A bright LED light is included to illuminate dark work areas. Tool only - batteries sold separately.
- Up to 2.5x more runtime**
- Compact 14.5" length fits in between studs & in other tight spots
- Only 5 lbs. in weight (tool only)
- Keyless 4-Position Blade Clamp for quick & easy blade changes & cutting versatility
- 1-1/8" stroke length
- Variable speed trigger delivers up to 2,900 SPM
- Bright LED light to illuminate dark work areas
This is lightweight reciprocating saw is only 3.13 lbs. and 37% lighter than the DCS367 Compact Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only). This saw’s LED helps illuminate dark workspaces and provides up to 2,800 spm to help get the job done. The pivoting shoe and variable speed trigger provide added control for a variety of jobs. Includes one belt hook and two blades. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Compact at only 12.5 in. front to back
- 37% Lighter than the DCS367 Reciprocating Saw (tool only)
- Brushless motor for increased performance
- LED to help illuminate dark work spaces
- Tool-free blade release allows for quick and easy blade changes
- Variable-speed trigger provides user with improved speed control
- Pivoting shoe provides more points of contact than a fixed shoe
This brushless Band Saw requires dual switch activation, a PERFORM & PROTECT™ feature, to ensure two hands are used during tool operation. It can cut up to 5 in. x 4-3/4 in. rectangular material and up to 4 in. round material. The blade speed control dial allows the user to tailor the speed of the unit to the application.
- Tool requires dual switch activation, a PERFORM & PROTECT™ feature
- 5 in. Cutting Capacity
- 4 in. cut capacity cuts up to 4 in. SCH 40 pipe and double strut
- DEWALT-built brushless motor for performance and durability
- Integrated hang hook allows user to hang the saw without damaging the front handle or base
- Tool less blade changing lever loosens blade tension for easy blade changes
- Blade speed control dial allows user to tailor the speed of the unit to the application
- LED Work Light with 20 second delay illuminates dark work surfaces for accurate cutting
The DCS388T2 is maximized for runtime and durability. It delivers the power of a corded reciprocating saw with the portability and convenience of a cordless saw through revolutionary DEWALT FLEXVOLT technology. The DCS388T2 comes with two FLEXVOLT 20V/60V MAX* lithium ion batteries and a charger.
- Power of corded with the freedom of cordless
- Keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- 0 - 3,000 SPM and a 1-1/8 in. stroke length for fast and efficient cutting
- Variable speed trigger allows user to instantly control speed
- LED light helps to illuminate dark jobsite work areas
- Pivoting shoe provides leverage for different applications
- Rubber overmold grip for comfort
This Circular Saw gives you with the power and depth-of-cut of a corded circular saw, but with the portability and convenience of cordless. DEWALT brushless motor technology delivers excellent performance and runtime when cross cutting 2x material and ripping sheet goods.
- Power - Brushless motor provides 5500RPM maintaining speed under load
- Runtime - 330 crosscuts in 2x4 (pine)
- Capacity - 7-1/4" Blade provides 2-9/16" Cutting Capacity at 90 degrees
- Ease of Use - Bevel capacity up to 57 degrees for increased versatility