Showing all 5 results
This item is a Topwind, Bulldog Tongue Jack with a Gray Painted Finish. It has Rolled Acme Threads of Inner Screw which Allows for Smooth, Powerful Cranking.
- The Heavy Duty Swivel Retaining Ring Allows for Multiple Locking Positions which is Safe and Secure for Operation.
- The Swivel Jack comes with a Weld-On Tubular Mount for up to a 3 inch x 5 inch Tongue, which includes the mounting hardware, plus a Rugged 6 inch Poly Caster Wheel
BULLDOG’s 8,000 lbs. support capacity square jack serves the agricultural, industrial, construction, horse/livestock trailer, and utility/cargo trailer markets. We have packed “Big Jack Power” into this compact design! The compact design of these jacks makes them ideal for tight-fitting applications where 3" and 4" square tube jacks are too big! This is a perfect transition from BULLDOG’s round jack product line.
- Use the painted outer tube as the final finish or primer
- Zinc-plated inner tube and drop leg
- 4.7" Outer/inner tube overlap - results in optimal side load performance
- 5/8" screw stem - provides insurance against screw stem twistng off
- Patented screw nut stop - prevents screw and/or nut damage when jack is fully extended
- Topwind models - bushing in top cap, eagle claw grip
- Sidewind models - 1/4" cross pin connects gear train to screw stem - guards against shearing jack pin
- Sidewind models - 1:1.33 gear ratio
All SCC heavy duty 2" cargo strap assemblies are made from premium, yellow, 2,000 Lb. tensile strength tested, polyester webbing for maximum durability. Meets all the requirements of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), Canadian Council of Motor Transport Administrators (CCMTA) and Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance CVSA). 2" inline strap assemblies come standard with a 12" fixed end. Packaged in shrink wrapped plastic with a circle card.